Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today, in 2003 she US made a new version on the $20 bill. This is important in history because this is the new kind of money that the USA will be using for a while and it is important to know when new things like this comes out. This new version still had Andrew Jackson on the front of it but it did not have the old circle around it. This interest me because i like to know the new kind of money and designs for money because i like to see how they are going to improve the money and made it less counterfitable.

On my birthday, September 18, hurricane Isabel came through North Carolina. This hurricane came through in 2003 though. This effected me a lot because this hurricane came right over where i live and ruined my birthday. Also the great rock musician Jimmy Hendrix died of drug overdose at age 27 in 1970. Some people that have the same birthday as me are the rapper Xzibit, the basketball coach Rick Pitino, and a guy off the sopranos. These things are interesting to me because i did not know these things happened on my birthday and it is interesting.

No comments: