Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I don't have a real role model. Right now in this time period there are not many good role models to choose from! I just don't like the feeling of having to live like someone else and look up to them. I like to be able to be free and loose because it makes me feel like i can go where ever i want with my life! Having a role model would make me have to live like someone else and i don't want that. It makes me feel constricted and regulated to look up to someone because in my definition a role model is someone who looks up to someone and follows behind in there life.

A role model is very hard to explain. It is someone who has made smart decisions or gone good with there life and people look up to that. Some role models could be celebrity's, models, or even a parents. A role model doesn't have to be someone with a lot of money or fame but someone who that has made a smart decisions. Something that makes someone a non-role model is if they have made bad decisions in there life. Some celebrity non-role models are people like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and Nichole Ritchie. Those celebritys are not good role models because in their life, they have made a lot of wrong decisions and are not responsible for anything besides keeping themselves alive. They only worry about themselves and did not make good decisions as a child so they could grow up smart and have a good life.

No comments: