Thursday, May 15, 2008

This year has been full of drama and confusion. People have started to change and have become really really really sensitive. Most of the classes have been really hard to understand! People have DRAGGED me into the drama and i am worn out from it. Also, there has been A LOT more projects this year and the teachers aren't giving us any slack on homework while we have the projects. This is very frustrating!!! Not many things have been god this year beside friends being fun. There was nothing fun about school and i will be relieved to be done with this year because it has been a pain.


I have meet one person but i havent gotten to know her so that was not that exciting. I didnt really enjoy any one class unless someone was being funny that day. There hasnt been anything very interesting or cool i have learned this year. I never even thought of myself as a senior of middle school so i dont know. I havent learned much about myself besides A.D.D kicks in to much. The teachers and classes have been the toughest this year. This year the classes were a lot harder and way more confusing this year. The drama sucked this year and there was WAY to much of it. I am ready to get in High School because we are going to be more free and loose. The only thing i am NOT looking foward to is some teachers.

No comments: