Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My parents are the most important to me. My dog is also very important to me. My parents are important to me because they give me shelter and feed me every day. They help me with anything that i need help with and are fun to hang around with. My dad goes and takes me hunting and throws the football with me all the time. My mom usually helps me with any help i need in school or anywhere else. If it were not for them then i would be a hobo. My dog is also one of the best things i have got in my life. he is a Boykin spaniel and he is the best dog in the world. he is fun to play with and he will never miss a chance to go outside and chase after a tennis ball. He also loves to just run around and play with my family.

I think that there are many things that are important to me in life. I think that the trip to Greece and France taught me how to eat better and live better. i also think that my boat is very important to me because it inspired me to become a captain for a yacht. I am hoping that i will get my captains license when i turn 18. I am also very thankfull for my friends. They help me get through good and bad times when i need it the most.

No comments: