Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I think that romeo and Juliet is very bizarre story. If they were like 40 or 50 and they have been married for a long time then it would be more appropriate because they would have been long time lovers instead of lovers that have been married for a couple of days. I think that there actions are a little drastic. I don't think that it was worth it. I don't really think that they love each other but the reason that they are "in love" is because they want to go against there parents and make them mad out of instinct. They killed themselves because they wanted to die beside each other so they will go to heaven together.

Teenagers are very impulsive. My parents usually say that teenagers don't think before they talk. That is a example of being impulsive. Teenagers are very impulsive. They usually do things without thinking about what the consequences could be and the fact that they could hurt sombody. I do think that teenagers are very impulsive because there minds haven't developed and they don't think or care about what could happen. There are some teenagers that are usually judged by the way they look as a bad person. Most of the time they are pretty good but some really can be a danger. I think that for the most part, teens are usually concidered unstable. A time when i acted on an impulse is sometimes my parents will say something that i don't want to do in a row and then they will say something that i would want to do, and i would automaticly say no becuase i was saying no for the ones before and then that one came up and my reaction was to say no.

No comments: