Tuesday, September 18, 2007

There are a lot of things that make me mad. one big thing that makes me mad is if a computer is messing up or freezes. I get really MAD because it is really aggravating. Then i will just leave or turn it off. I really hate when someone will keep going on and on about something that is already anoying and they know it but they keep going just to anoy you.

When i get really mad something that helps me to releve my stress is to go and play football because you can have some head on contact with someone and you can talk trash to get some stress off your chest. Also if i get really mad i can go hunting and shoot something to let some stress go.

3 comments:

vetman3 said...

hey john sup

Ms. Stubel said...

John:

Another awesome entry; thanks! Computers drive me absolutely nutty sometimes, too :) Thanks for keeping that rage inside during class!! Also, sports are an AWESOME way to relieve some stress.

Do you have your "free" entry from yesterday? (Thursday?)

Anonymous said...

OH thanx you have cool blog tooo i just cant read what you are saying in your blogs because your font colors mathc your background.
hah but thats ok!