Tuesday, September 25, 2007

About Reading

When i am assigned a reading assignment i am sad. Reading a book just does not interest me at all. some books can kind of interest me but most don't at all. I like mostly action and suspense books. They make me want to read the next chapter. I don't like long books either. They will start good and then they fade away. By the time they get good again i have already got mad at the book and thrown it as the wall or burn it. I can not take long book. Some short stories are good. The only reason that they are ok is because they are short and if i don't like them then they are over really quick and i don't have to have anything to do with them any more.
If you were to give us a reading assignment (I DON'T WANT IT) then i would like for you to give us a long time to read it. Then you could split it up into little pieces so we don't have to stay up till 11:00 trying to read the assignment that you gave us. If we had a little bit at a time then we would not have to read as much and be as tired the next day. You could also give us a class and all we do is read so you could also give us reading homework and we would get like 2 days of of homework done in one day. That would make the book go by alot faster. I don't want reading assignments but if you were to give me one then this is what it would be.

No comments: